17 March 2009

March 17th

I know it's been a couple of days, but I went to Gainesville on Sunday to see the Dillinger Four and Anchor Arms. It was super tight, and there ended up being an after show party with In The Red, and Gunmoll reunion. More on that later.

Since this is a Tallahassee centric blog, I think it would be appropriate to inform you that the Gaines Street Project looks like it's going to get started soon. I'm not going to flood you with my opinions, but I think I'll leave a bunch of links on the side so you can read and make up your own mind about how you feel or what you should/shouldn't do about it.

With all that out of the way I got a bunch of records this weekend, so look for reviews in the next couple of days. I got the New Anchor Arms/Why I hate split 12" and it's super hella tight so far. I've only had time to hear the Anchor Arms side, but I'm gonna go listen to the other side now. I also got the new In The Red record which come s out in like 2 weeks I think. Anyway I'll give you a heads up on that. Also look out for some vinyl copies of the Good Luck record. I'm going to Gainesville Friday, and I'll pick some up from No Idea if you want. Just Holler if you want one

No comments:

Post a Comment