10 March 2009

Spring Things Day 1

So I got home too late last night, but here's the first day's run down of awesome things to do in Tallahassee this week, and beyond.

First though, I want to tell you about an awesome show going down tomorrow night. Witchfinger is playing at All saints, with Greenland is Melting, and 2 other bands I've never heard of. This is going to rule so hard. If you're in Tallahassee, go to this, then you can go catch Deer Tick after across the street.

1. Ride your bike

I always forget how fun this is, and ten I do it, and wonder why I don't do it more. I'm sure something similar happens to you.

2. House shows

Why are these so awesome? Because of the amount of snacks/friends/bands/smiles that's why!

3. All Saints Cafe

Crazy shit is without fail going down. I'm on my way over there right now. There may be other shops with "better" coffee, but you can't really replicate Jabberjaw. 'Nuff said.

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment